Since 1998, Lovella Bridal has continued to expand and develop their exciting brand as a leading bridal boutique. Fundamental to our growth as a company is our ability to recruit talented employees with a passion for selling and promoting sophisticated bridal wear.
We value excellence and a strong desire to provide the ultimate customer service experience. Combine that with a true passion for being a great team player and you have what it takes to work for Lovella Bridal.
We offer exciting opportunities within a range of Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Marketing, Social Media Manager and PR positions.
Lovella Bridal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status, citizenship or any other status or characteristic covered by federal, state or local law.
We offer competitive compensation. We will also provide you with training and development to help you succeed. To find positions of interest to you, please review our current career opportunities below. We will only contact those persons selected for further consideration.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Our values are important; they are what have made our company a growing brand. It’s about working hard and delivering an incredible level of service. It’s about making our brides-to-be feel like they’ve had a great buying experience and benefitted from our expertise and support.
This isn’t a job; it’s a passion for being part of an exciting team and helping grow the Lovella Bridal!
Job Title: Sales Associate, Lovella Bridal
Location: Glendale, Los Angeles, CA
Qualified Sales Associate candidates will possess the following:
- Experience in recommending and selecting bridal gowns based on an understanding of customer needs and desires
- Demonstrated ability of providing superior level customer service
- Familiarity with retail industry and bridal wear in particular
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales
- Manage, verify, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise after the wedding gown has been ordered to ensure fit
- Inventory stock and requisition of new stock
- Prepare merchandise for purchase
- Arrange one-on-one customer appointments and consultations
- Supervise fitting of wedding gown and alteration requirements
You’ll also have the following skills:
- 3 - 5 years bridal wear retail sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Team player
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to work in multiple bridal boutique locations
- Results oriented
Competitive compensation is offered in relation to level of retail sales experience